|Licensed, and fully Insured
|If you're looking for a licensed, insured electrician who has the knowledge and
expertise to take care of all your electrical needs, you've come to the right website!
- Automatically supplies continuous power within seconds of detecting a power outage, whether you are at home or away.
- When power is restored, it automatically shuts off and returns to standby mode.
- Operates on natural gas or liquid propane gas. It sits outside your home, just like a central air conditioning unit.
- Since it runs on natural gas or LP fuel, it is less expensive to run than gasoline and doesn't need to be refilled.
- Generators are equipped with overload protection. In the rare event of an overload the generator's circuit breaker will
- We offer Annual maintenance contracts, to ensure your generator is always ready to go when you need it!
Here's what our customers say about their Generac generator.
Call us today for your complementary consultation.
We'll help you pick the best generator that fits your lifestyle and your budget!
|A generator home backup system is the answer to your frustrating
power outages or blips.
We're your one-stop shop for residential electrical services including:
Electrical Repairs - Electrical Remodels - Ceiling Fan Installations - Lighting Fixture Installations - Security Lighting
Electrical Outlets - Electrical Switches - GFCI Outlets - Exhaust Fan Installations - Electrical Upgrades - Bath Lighting
Kitchen Lighting - Recessed Lighting - Motion Sensor Lighting - Smoke/CO Detectors - Home Standby Generators
|"Thanks for the job you did last summer installing our Generac 7kw generator. During and after the violent windstorm of
December 1 and 2 we lost power for 3.5 days. The Generac automatically started when the PG&E lines went down
Thursday morning and kept right on supplying us with power until Sunday night when PG&E repaired their lines."
- Alan & Claudia
If you live in an area that
looks like this in the winter...
Or if PG&E's rolling brown-outs
leave you feeling like this...
Then you need one of these!
|If you've ever wished you weren't a slave to PG&E's power outages,
we can help set you free!
|209-772-9200 or Toll Free 800-498-1833